Dana, I'll make one for you too! Tara, they told me their theme and I took it from there. I moonlight as a rocker chick, so I just channeled that creative energy :)
Those are amazing! And in your spare time, I'm picking up a lot of business for you down here. My sis-in-law and her friends all loved the necklace you made for me! They want them too! :)
8 comments:
Oh my heavens those are ADORABLE! That's what you get for being too dang talented. :)
Ahh..that's what you have been doing. Turned out really great.
Barb, you are amazing. I love them. I want one and I am not even going to girls camp! Dana :o)
How cute are you! Those are really adorable. Great job! The girls will just love those.
Barb, you are so amazing! Maybe I will have to see if I can go to girl's camp this year! lol
So so stinkin' cute! Did you do the design or did they send you what they want? Either way, CUTE!
Dana, I'll make one for you too! Tara, they told me their theme and I took it from there. I moonlight as a rocker chick, so I just channeled that creative energy :)
Those are amazing! And in your spare time, I'm picking up a lot of business for you down here. My sis-in-law and her friends all loved the necklace you made for me! They want them too! :)
Post a Comment