June 20, 2010

Uh-oh!

Crew's first word: "Uh-oh!"
Cole's word after wrestling Crew off the couch (while I was vacuuming): "Uh-oh!"
That's right. The little guy got a bruiser and the big boy got a time out.
Fortunately, it hasn't slowed the little guy (or really the big boy) down, but it did look awfully good for church today.

Pictures were taken on morning of day two. Day three is looking nice and purple.
He still looks pretty cute even all droopy-eyed. ;0)

5 comments:

Kristin Chesnik said...

Poor little guy! I remember all of my kids going to church at some point with similar (or worse!) head/facial injuries. Oh the joy! BTW, you were looking particularly lovely yesterday (I think this is becoming a trend!).

Babs said...

Thanks for the compliment Kristin. Rebeka particularly like the Diego sticker stuck to my chin when I left sacrament with a crying Crew. :)

Boogieboo said...

I also like the fact that Cole stuck one on your back then told you. I think it wound up on Crew.

Karen said...

Ouchie! And yet... Crew is still smiling. As usual. He's such a sweet thing. Miss you!!!

The Rogers Clan said...

Gotta love boys!! Tough little man you have there. Sorry I missed the fun on Sunday! HA! Diego stickers do make quite the fashion statement.