
Cole's 3rd Birthday.
We managed to string out the celebrations from Thurs. - Sun. (after Greg and I agreed on the "real" day Cole was born...for some reason there was a debate between the 18th and 19th of Feb. The birth certificate confirmed the winner...and yes, I was right. Just because I'd gotten Greg's day on Feb. 2 messed up, doesn't mean I couldn't remember the day of my first born. Just to set the record straight...and yes, it was me who got our anniversary mixed up too.)
THURSDAY
Thurs. 7:30 a.m. started with a phone call from Grandma A. Cole opened his gift on the phone and Kobe the bear was next to his side for the next two days. Grandma & Grandpa C called next and he opened their gift...some church DVDs for Sunday mornings (he watched both a few times later in the afternoon).Thurs. night, after plans for a birthday party with Kate Sharp were held off a day due to a cold...we ventured over to the Cramptons for a pot luck party...and a polar dip.I wish I had pictures, but Cole wasn't going for it. He was running around with all the kids in the back yard and mistakingly thought the blue pool cover was a trampoline. So with both feet he jumped into the deep. Luckily Taralee was there to pick him up and Kolby lent Cole some cute girly underwear while his clothes dried. I asked him if I could take a pic, but he said "No mommie. No picture." Alright, it was HIS day afterall.
FRIDAY
The Sharps came over and we had BBQ hot dogs and sugar cookies. Cole praticed his WWF moves on Kate and they both got tattoos (whatever happened to face painting...I do not know).


SATURDAY
We took Cole to Target and let him pick out a couple of new books from Mom and Dad. (I know we were slackers...)
SUNDAY
We headed over to the Johnsons, our favorite relatives in LV. Every year we have dinner and cake together the Sunday near Cole's and Cheryl's birthdays. I made a cupcake birthday cake for the kiddos and brought pie for the adults. Cole shared his Spiderman masks and the kids decided to break out a halloween costume parade. Cole had a great time and cried most of the way home because he wanted to stay and play with the kids.
All the aunts and cousins called too.
All in all, not bad for 3yrs old (at least I hope that's how he remembers it).




2 comments:
Yes, I was proud to save his life :) Happy birthday Cole!!
I LOVE that pic of the three Spidermen! Happy Birthday Cole! I am glad your mom was right about the date!
Post a Comment