January 15, 2009
On the hunt...again
It seems the unfortunate state of the economy has become a little more personal at our house. On Monday Greg was laid off and the new business venture he'd been pursuing for the last 8 months closed down. We've both been going through a cycle of emotions and I've thought better about posting anything about it. But, alas this is life and trial and opportunity for change are a part of it. I've thought a lot (and probably not done enough) about other families and friends I know who are struggling in similar situations. My heart goes out to you. May we all get through this becoming a little better and a little stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so sorry for you guys. I am sure that he will get a job. At least in the meantime he can be a stay at home Dad. Save $$ on babysitting. Keep on Truckin!
I am really sorry to hear that news. Stupid economy (don't let my kids see that I wrote stupid--bad work you know. That shows my intense emotions right now.) Let us know if we can help at all. love you guys!
Good thing he has you as his headhunter, he'll be back in the game soon with a million dollar job. -Maile
We're kinda in the same situation. Things are crazy and while Tom is selling insurance, we'll almost surely have to have some other source of income. Like I said, THINGS ARE CRAZY!! Good luck to you guys though. I'm quite open about our situation too, but it still stinks.
Post a Comment