So it wasn't Harry Reid this time...it was so much better. I saw Marie Osmond at Costco in the bread isle. I was very respectful and I didn't gawk too much, but dang that girl is looking great!
She's in my grandma's ward and my grandma said it's SO funny to sit next to her in Relief Society :) Kinda funny too because my parents went and saw their show and gave ticekts to my granparents to go see it.
You and her look so much alike. Did she approach you and ask you if you would be her fill in look a like. You would be a much younger version of course. -Maile
Ha! That's funny Maile (but thanks for the compliment). I need need to work on my stage makeup to keep up with that girl! :-) And of course, being pregnant, would be a dead giveaway I was a fraud.
5 comments:
Definitely better than Harry Reid!
She's in my grandma's ward and my grandma said it's SO funny to sit next to her in Relief Society :) Kinda funny too because my parents went and saw their show and gave ticekts to my granparents to go see it.
You and her look so much alike. Did she approach you and ask you if you would be her fill in look a like. You would be a much younger version of course. -Maile
Ha! That's funny Maile (but thanks for the compliment). I need need to work on my stage makeup to keep up with that girl! :-) And of course, being pregnant, would be a dead giveaway I was a fraud.
How come you get to see all the famous people?! I love famous people. Jeez. Does she live in Vegas now?
Post a Comment