January 05, 2009

drum roll please...

The ultrasound is in and...IT'S GONNA BE A BOY!

So send in your name suggestions and the winner will receive a free ice cream maker to celebrate. :)
























Here's a few new pics of the jellybean boy (or peanut - as Cole refers):

Boy parts

































crossed legs (protecting his boy parts)

















Foot (that kicks me)


















Face

















Cheers to having two boys!

11 comments:

Angela said...

I like Dallin, Grant and Tyler.... :) Congratulations! Boys are a lot of fun. Every boy needs a brother to wrestle with.

Laurie said...

Cheers to two brothers for sure. This is great for Cole. He'll be glad to have a brother, no doubt. Doesn't Greg have all sisters or does he have a brother? John had all sisters, and he's thrilled for our boys. Congrats!

chris jenkins said...

congratulations! that's wonderful. i like the name aaron samuel.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! It will be fun for Cole to have a brother to play with. Andrew wishes all the time he had one!

Boogieboo said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting. I like Thomas or Jack. Now your going to be the only female for a little while at least.

Amy said...

It'll be so fun to have two boys. I'm really excited for you! Thanks for sharing the good news!

Taralee said...

HOW EXCITING! That will be lots of fun. I really like having girls in a row because they have so much fun together, so now Cole can have a buddy!!! Congrats! :)

robin said...

Let's hear it for boys!!! woohoo
I'll get back to you on the name.

lacie tidwell said...

YEAH!!! Congrats!!! I like the names: Logan, Ethan, Nathan, Hunter, Aiden, or Clayson. Happy naming!!!

Unknown said...

Wilson says: Joe-Bob or Luigi. Brett says: Chester--but then he must say his name like James Bond. Example: Hello, my name is Childs--Chester Childs. I say: Congratulations!

The Hulls said...

Yeah!!! I love having my two boys first, they are best buds. No name ideas from me, I'm still trying to think of some for myself, although I do think it may be another girl, so once I find out, I'll give you all the boy names I can think of!! Ha, ha!