
If formula costs $40 for a big can at Sam's Club, should I be paying myself for breast feeding? Seems only right.
Post edit: With a tip for pumping, of course!
Post post edit: 2 weeks into pumping daily (with only one near mishap)...hope the little guy is off the charts at this week's check-up.
Post post post edit: So, I just checked the price again last night...looks like I rounded up (a bit) I guess its only $20 for a big can.

3 comments:
haha- I figured I was spending about the same on the extra calories I was eating to produce enough milk! haha- but really you should at least get a new pair of hot shoes or something!
haha!! Yea, really :)
Dang, formula is expensive. I didn't realize. Yea, I prefer my "free" breastmilk but like the comment above, I'm definitely eating more through it all :)
I TOTALLY agree! I always argued that exact case to Josh.
Post a Comment