
While Greg was at it I added in a new hanging project...I bought this iron work with my b-day moola at the clearance center at Rod Works in UT. Happy Birthday to me!
Brings the eye up. (Greg thinks I should have hung them higher on the wall. What do you think?)

Yay! I am so pleased with the results.

6 comments:
awesome!
Congratulations! I love them both!
It feels so awesome to have those kind of projects done and get to enjoy them.
I love them- you have awesome taste! (it's so similar to mine;) as far as hanging them higher I'd leave them right where they are- you don't want them to look ,like they are floating in space
Wow. It looks great! Congrats on finishing it all.
Looks awesome! Tell Greg YOU are the master fashionista and he just needs to bow to your brillance--LOL!
Thanks everyone. Your comments made me crack up. I'm considering going to Haverson school of home staging to get my certificate.:)
Post a Comment