Yea, pretty fun! But I think it would stress me out :) I love the photography aspect of the picture, too! When you get your beach house, let me know so I can join you!
Love love love.
This is one popular bike! It has made the rounds b/c there is a free giveaway from whoever sells it. I love the magnet board. I have done that technique with frames. I should try that. Yours turned out really nice! How many papers did it take you?Love the pictures of the boys. That baby is darling.
Thanks Laurie. The board took 5 12x12 papers. Becky had some issue with air bubbles with her paper, I think it was a lighter stock.
I want this bike. I would LOVE it. I want to go for a ride with the kids in tow.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yea, pretty fun! But I think it would stress me out :) I love the photography aspect of the picture, too!
When you get your beach house, let me know so I can join you!
Love love love.
This is one popular bike! It has made the rounds b/c there is a free giveaway from whoever sells it.
I love the magnet board. I have done that technique with frames. I should try that. Yours turned out really nice! How many papers did it take you?
Love the pictures of the boys. That baby is darling.
Thanks Laurie. The board took 5 12x12 papers. Becky had some issue with air bubbles with her paper, I think it was a lighter stock.
I want this bike. I would LOVE it. I want to go for a ride with the kids in tow.
Post a Comment