Fridge and freezer now clean. Feels good. (next project...top of fridge and front of fridge)


I am now committing myself to take the rest of my maternity leave (now that I am starting to feel somewhat like myself again) to organize my house. Room by room, drawer by drawer...I want to bring back a sense of order.
When I'm working FT it feels like I barely have enough time and energy to keep every one fed and things somewhat tidy. I imagine with two kids now when I go back to work it'll be an adjustment again...so might as well use this time to put some organization back into the house and start some good habits that hopefully will carry when the household becomes a little more crazy again at the end of Aug.
Cheers to cleaning!

3 comments:
good for you barb! i've come home from vacation too in an organization fit. if you need any help even if it's just to hold or play with kiddos let me know.
WOW! Kuddos to you! organizing a house is a hefty job but if you take it room by room, drawer by drawer you'll be fine! and returning to work soon? you are a busy lady! big time kuddos to you!!!
Good for you! I always feel so much better when things are (at least) semi-organized!
Post a Comment