in a good way...
When with pack of girls make sure you catch eye of target and make sure he remembers your name.
Case in point:
I wore this necklace on a group date (bunch of BYU college guys and girls scoping each other out). We went sailing on the Great Salt Lake. Man of interest only remembered my name (out of a half a dozen coed beauties) because I wore it on my neck. Later married man. Much much later son found necklace in old jewelry box.Moral of the story: Don't wear your heart on your sleeve, wear your name on your neck. Results prove much better.

3 comments:
Great story! Hope you don't mind I snoop around your blog sometimes :) Cole is adorable, and I enjoy your writing!
Love,
Jess
such a cute story :)
genius!!!! lovin' it! no wonder I got asked out on so many dates at student council events when I wore a nametag... hmm... there is somethig to this!
Post a Comment