We go to Heath Hodapp at St Rose Pediatrics and really like him. Good luck with the hunt.
Hey! That's who I was going to recommend- we see Heath Hodapp too- my nephew see him also and we all LOVE him! Good luck with the hunt!
I take my boys to Hodapp, he is good with boys but...if you don't have to go hmo I know there are better options out there. It seems that if my boys are sick I don't see him. busy office
Alright, I don't want to rock the vote here, but my kids go to Dr. Jim McGhee at Sienna Pediatrics. Love him.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We go to Heath Hodapp at St Rose Pediatrics and really like him. Good luck with the hunt.
Hey! That's who I was going to recommend- we see Heath Hodapp too- my nephew see him also and we all LOVE him! Good luck with the hunt!
I take my boys to Hodapp, he is good with boys but...if you don't have to go hmo I know there are better options out there. It seems that if my boys are sick I don't see him. busy office
Alright, I don't want to rock the vote here, but my kids go to Dr. Jim McGhee at Sienna Pediatrics. Love him.
Post a Comment