Putting them on always makes you feel better.
Whether you are just tired and bloated or sick with the flu, a cozy pair jammies makes you feel just a little bit better.
Cole was extra needy and whiny this morning. He didn't want to get dressed. I pulled his short and shirt out and he just whined..."jammies mommy." So, I left him to the cartoons and got myself dressed. I figured he might just be feeling like I do sometimes...not wanting to face the day... When I got around to getting him dressed, he put up a little fight, but we got it done. And by the time I was walking around to my side of the car to leave the house, I was sweating.
I reluctantly dropped him off wondering if he would perk up when he saw his friends...then about 1 p.m. Rebecca called me and told me Cole wasn't feeling good...so I picked him up and when we pulled in the drive way, he asked again, "jammies mommy?"
So, now we are both resting in our jammies...and hopefully he will feel better soon. Greg called and hurt his hand at work and is at quick care getting stitches...so maybe he'll join us in his jammies this afternoon too.
All this talk of jammies makes me think I'm due for another pair soon! See I'm already perking up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Enjoy your relaxing jammie-Friday! I fully plan on getting into my jams as soon as I'm home! I'll call you tomorrow.
Post a Comment