Super Cole came out for a Halloween Pre-Show on Sat. As you can see we still have a few essential elements to get together for the complete outfit. Can't wait for Friday!
Parts of his outfit are handmade. The cape I bought at Swiss Days. The gloves and mask and Super Cole t-shirt are handmade (I'm still working on getting it finished)...
Thanks! I just hope he'll keep the costume on for longer than a few min. :-)
4 comments:
So cute Barb! Is this handmade? I'm impressed!
super cole is super cute!
Parts of his outfit are handmade. The cape I bought at Swiss Days. The gloves and mask and Super Cole t-shirt are handmade (I'm still working on getting it finished)...
Thanks! I just hope he'll keep the costume on for longer than a few min. :-)
He's getting soo big...what a cutie. Have fun trick or treating Cole!!
Post a Comment