It always seems to happen when I'm trying to get out the door in the morning: Cole gets curious and creative.Today, while I was making his PB&J for lunch, Cole was upstairs putting the finishing touches on his eye makeup. It was a all too quiet, so I went to the bottom of the stairs, with knife in hand, and yelled "What are you doing Cole? Come downstairs, it's time to go."
Cole came tromping down the stairs with a huge proud grin. I asked him if he'd been in my makeup and he smiled and made the motion of putting mascara on. He even screwed up his face a little (just like I do...well all women really..when they put on their mascara). I had to laugh.
So, I looked at the clock, realized that I was hopelessly going to be late again, put Cole up on the kitchen island, grabbed the wash cloth to wipe mascara off, but instead managed to smear it into his lash line and create the perfect smokey eye...on a two year old! What else could I do...so I grabbed my camera and snapped this pic. I tried to scrub a little more, but gave up and headed out the door.

3 comments:
haha! Yep, I have a make-up picture on my blog of Sage right now. Aren't kids so...um...curious :)
Why can't I get the perfect smokey eye!! I need Cole to help me out ;D
That little face is too cute!
Post a Comment