
I love dancing and I love it when people are real. On this show you get both. Real people breaking it down for their friends and relatives on their first dance as a wedded couple.
Almost makes me want to get married again (of course, to the same person), just to do a fun dance...this year does mark 10 years, so maybe we should throw a 'dance party' and get Tabitha and Napoleon to choreograph us some moves. Whatdayathink?
If you haven't seen the show you must.
YouTube recording
TLC website

2 comments:
This show cracks me up. I miss dancing (going to dances) in college. That's probably one of the few things I miss about single days. I just did a post on all the shows I've been watching -this one included. So after this show have you been watching Must Love Kids? I think that's my favorite.
I too love this show. How brilliant! It cracks me up.
Post a Comment