I just love how Cole's little personality is developing. Most of the time he's a little ham, but of course he does have his moments. He loves saying "CHEESE" and clenching his teeth whenever I'm trying to get a cute picture. So, we'll see how Saturday's photo shoot goes. We are getting his 2 yr. old portraits done on Sat. No worries....I'll be sure to share on the blog.
March 14, 2008
Cheeser!
I just love how Cole's little personality is developing. Most of the time he's a little ham, but of course he does have his moments. He loves saying "CHEESE" and clenching his teeth whenever I'm trying to get a cute picture. So, we'll see how Saturday's photo shoot goes. We are getting his 2 yr. old portraits done on Sat. No worries....I'll be sure to share on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay. He gets cuter by the day!
Post a Comment