August 20, 2010

Sara Gets Married

Insert picture of beautiful bride and handsome groom outside the Las Vegas Temple.
(Don't know what happened, but the photos are not on my camera :()

(Thanks to Cassidy Photography, here's a few...)



See the bride at the bridal shower...


See friends and family who love her...


See cute party favors and frame that says it all...



Congratulations Sara and Kyle!

(Hard to believe I'm old enough to have former young women married and some with babies - a few the same age as my kids - I know hard, hard to believe). :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I just had amazing overload!! Sara looks so beautiful in all her pictures, you look awesome (love your top) and the shower looks sooo cute! I wish I could have been there!

Kristin Chesnik said...

Sara made for a beautiful bride. The shower you threw was lovely.

Taralee said...

You did a great job on the shower!! Honestly, but no surprise :) And you're right, it's crazy that some of these girls are getting married :) She looked BEAUTIFUL!!!

Karen said...

Barb, you look sooooo pretty in these pictures! Where did you get the shirt you're wearing. I must have one too! I miss you so much, my friend.

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.