
So, I thought really hard about it (not as hard as what I should do about preschool next year, but pretty darn hard) and then I sought advice on FB about private lessons, but so far I've been too lazy to line something up....
So, we have just been hanging out in the pool after work and every chance we get....and wouldn't you know the kid is getting a little braver (not brave enough to take off the life vest, but nonetheless a little braver).

4 comments:
You can do it if I can do it!!! After all you're an ex-swimmer :)
He's probably terrified since the little accident he had at my parents house awhile ago. Thinking their pool was a trampoline. It probably ruined him!! He's very brave with the life vest from what i remember at the Burrs BBQ! Good luck! I cant wait to teach Bentley!!
Way to go Cole! Jakob is getting this summer off to explore his emerging happiness in the water. Next summer, we're gonna have to get serious. I wish I had seen the one-cheek slide! You're going to show us all up at the next Girl's Night!
What a great idea about the slide!! Swimming lessons are always stressful for me--you never know what those little ones are gonna do! But thank goodness for large bodies of water in the summer heat right?
Post a Comment