



Although our excursion was met with some trepidation at first, once we boarded the Boulder City train for our rousing ride (it took 45 min. to go 7 miles) our boy was all brave.
"See mom this isn't scary"!
Ha! I smiled and gritted my teeth. This from the boy who just minutes before was screaming outside the train station "I don't want to go on a train ride"!

No fear now...
It was windy and humid, but a cool 90 degrees, so we rode in the open car.
As you can see I got a bit wind blown...
but at least I wasn't sporting a comb over...
Crew loved the open air and slept under the bench.

Greg scouted out a new trail to bike (with his Dad)...

After the ride, we boarded a smaller car (built by a volunteer, just for kicks) for a ride down the opposite direction toward the dam. It was a short ride, but Crew decided to wake up and Cole was all smiles with Dad.


After the ride was over we made a stop in the souvenir shop...
And then headed to Greg's favorite part of the trip (and mine too) a frothy cold root beer in a chilled mug!
(Thanks Boyds and Trumans for the idea).

4 comments:
what a fun idea! woohoo fun saturday!
So fun! We will certainly have to do that ride sometime. How in the world did you get a pic of the guy's head without him noticing? LOL!
can we do that when we come next? I love that pic of the man with the comb over. Hilarious!
Glad you guys had fun! We sure did :) That comb over is HILARIOUS!! You're brave to have taken that picture, haha.
Post a Comment