August 13, 2009

Logo-ed up

With T-shirts and hats, website up and vinyl on the truck, it finally feels official.

Crystal Waters Pool Service
is open for business.



Oh, and a door hanger too.


Thanks to many family and friends for referrals and support. Thanks to Tonya and Lindy for the vinyl (and the youtube video on how to adhere properly...). Greg's business is up and running. 23 pools and adding more. I'm proud of him. I never would've guessed we'd be in the pool service biz. Life is unpredictable, but grand.

4 comments:

Josh and Kristin Chesnik said...

Wow! Looks GREAT! Good luck Greg!

Amy said...

Congratulations, Barb and Greg! Wish I had a real pool so I could use Crystal Waters. :) It looks awesome.

lacie tidwell said...

WOOWOO!!! Congrats!!!! that's fantastic- it looks awesome- best of luck!

Taralee said...

Wow wow wow! That is e.x.c.i.t.i.n.g!! Good luck with EVERYTHING! I'll definitely be referring when the opportunity arises :) It all looks GREAT!