Wow! They look so much alike! Both cute.
Holy cow, You would think they were twins. Good thing it is a VERY CUTE mold.
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this post! They are total Greg copy & paste! :) But I KNOW they have some of their adorable mama in them too. Love you!
That is too crazy. They look so much alike.
WOWIE! That's pretty dang amazing! Cutie-pies--the both of them! I hope you are recovering well!
Wow, these guys are twins born years apart. It is amazing how siliar they look.Nate
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! They look so much alike! Both cute.
Holy cow, You would think they were twins. Good thing it is a VERY CUTE mold.
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this post! They are total Greg copy & paste! :) But I KNOW they have some of their adorable mama in them too. Love you!
That is too crazy. They look so much alike.
WOWIE! That's pretty dang amazing! Cutie-pies--the both of them! I hope you are recovering well!
Wow, these guys are twins born years apart. It is amazing how siliar they look.
Nate
Post a Comment