April 10, 2009

Cole "Big Boy" Childs


We've been working with Cole to help him remember his full name, his parent's names and street name. Lately he's been saying his name is Cole "Big Boy" or Cole Bennett "Big Boy." He occasionally get the "Childs" added on there, but more often than not he doesn't see a need for it.

He likes the idea of being a big boy, but sometimes, usually at night he'll tell me he's a "small boy" not a baby, but a "small boy."

I think "small boy" is just fine. He's already growing up too fast.

P.S. We just took him to get his pictures taken last Sat. and I am so impressed that I walked out of the portrait studio only spending $9.95...on the special package. How's that for a recovering noncouponer?

2 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

NICE (I too am errr figuring out my relationship with coupons!) and that picture is CLASSIC!!! and the 'small boy' story is awesome- they really do grow up so fast!

Kristin Chesnik said...

Cute picture! I also worked with Benjamin at a young age to remember his basic info.. Imagine my suprise when his teacher told him to call me (about bringing his recorder to school), and he didn't know our phone number. Embarrassing! LOL!